Friday, July 4, 2014

HerFashionBox June 2014 Classic - Review and Unboxing


Hi everyone! The June Her Fashion Box arrived today, and I'm excited to share the contents with you guys :)



Here's what the box looked like upon opening!




From left to right:
1.Bioelexia BodyShaper Stretch Mark Diminishing Creme, 125mL, RRP $39
2. Belt
3. Montagne Jeunesse Manuka Honey Peel Off Mask, RRP $3.99
4.  Klorane Shampoo with Pomegranate, 25mL, $1
5. Klorane Shampoo with Mango Butter, 25mL, $1
6. Artiste by Manicare Kabuki Bronze Brush #15, RRP #23.95
7. Hat

Value of box: $69 + the hat and the belt

Some things I didn't pick up on in my video:
♡ I got two different shampoos, and only one of my sachets were conditioner. Was this a mistake? Or a really silly decision on someone's part? Either way, I think that's a bit disappointing, even if it's a little thing :P

♡  The hat is one of those floppy felt hats which is supposed to be all the rage, but I think because it's made of felt it feels like it won't last very long... Or maybe I will get proved wrong! Who knows :P

♡ The box looks really empty. :P

My full unboxing and review here:




♡♡ Athy


No comments:

Post a Comment