Thursday, July 3, 2014

LustHaveIt June 2014 Unboxing and Review - Teeez Nail Lacquer Version!


Hi everyone!

My June 2014 LustHaveIt finally arrived today (on the third of July haha T.T)

Here are the contents:





I have to say that although I was initially disappointed I didn't receive the Teez eyeliner, after checking out what was in the eyeliner version of the box, I'm relieved I got this one instead =)

Would definitely rather have the blush and lip lacquer instead of the peeling exfoliator! And I have too many eyeliners anyway =)

For $5 I think this box was okay, but I've definitely cancelled LustHaveIt again because no way would I pay $20 for this. I'd much rather have memebox :P

Receiving this really made me realise how much Memebox spoils us! =)



Bonus pictures of the nude products - you can see the crack in my blush. :(


Here is my full unboxing and review:


xoxo Athy

No comments:

Post a Comment