Saturday, February 21, 2015

February 2015 Bellabox - Harper's Bazaar Edition! Unboxing & Review


Hi everyone!

Here's my Bellabox for this month!



Yup, it's the Harper's Bazaar edition - there were three magazines you could have received this month, and to be honest I was hoping for Cosmopolitan (I think Cosmo is honestly so hilarious!)... But Bazaar is cool too :) There's a lot of pages that would look good on my magazine page wall so hooray :)



Here's the information card with the value of each item!

A lot of samples I won't go near but that's alright - I get a shiny magazine and an Essie nail polish!

Mine is in "Take It Outside" and it is a gorgeous grey colour!


Sorry my application is quite messy - I think that the polish still looks quite nice despite me uncoordinatedness which really says something about the polish!

It was really easy to apply, the formula is nice and thick, the brush covers an entire nail with one swipe and it dries reasonably quickly :)

The Essie polish really does live up to the hype!

For my first impressions and unboxing, please check out the video below!






I hope you all have a fantastic day!

xoxo

athy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment