Friday, March 6, 2015

Memebox Superbox #70 Thumbs up! Bloggers' Picks Unboxing & Review!



Hi everyone!!

My second last unboxing, so I'm going to spread this over two posts :)



The items all spread out :) I didn't take a picture in the box, whoops! The box was quite big though =3






For $37, the value is actually rather disappointing compared to other $30 boxes... It also doesn't follow the 'blogger pick' concept for a few various reasons... (some of the products were only released after the survey was even out)
BUT I bought the box anyway because Memebox wasn't shipping to Australia anymore, and it was still a good deal compared to buying the pink cream by itself for full price =)

The gel texture of the pink cream is really interesting and I love the sparkles inside! I can't wait to try it properly :)

I really want to try the vitamin cleaning dessert but I have so many cleansers I've tried and not finished :( Both flavours (lemon and cacao) I'm actually quite endeared to..

I tihnk the Glactomyces really did leave "Dylan's" skin glowing looking! And it's been genuinely raved about by bloggers, so I'm definitely excited to use that ^^

Overall, I'm satisfied with the box, but it's not the best thing in the world :P

As always, for more detail here's my unboxing video!



This was really fun to shoot because I had a special guest!
Let me know if you think I should do more like this :)

xoxo

pynkbunny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment