Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Marie Claire The Parcel "Special 20th Anniversary Edition" 2015 Unboxing & Review

Hi guys!

Here's the Marie Claire "The Parcel" Unboxing! This is their special 20th anniversary edition :D


I find these flatlay things hard to do :P

Information Card 1
Information card 2
Ingredient List 1 

Ingredient List 2


Contents:

1. Clinique Smart Repair 10ml sample: $26 (full size is 30ml for $80)
2. Loreal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick: $21.95
3. St Tropez Gradual Tan 10ml 50ml sample: $10 (full size is $40 for 200ml)
4. John Frieda Frizz Ease Smooth Start Hydrating Shampoo and Condition: $16 each, $32 total
5. MOR Rosa Noir Hand & Body Milk Sample: $5 for 50ml, (full size is $35 for 350ml)
6. Redwin Coconut Balm: $6
7. Estee Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge EDP Sample: $3.60 for 1.5ml (full size is 50ml for $120)

Total: $104.45


Loreal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick in 430 Mon Jules Swatch

Impressions:

Overall, this box looks good! It is well balanced, containing a little bit of everything (generous big haircare, nice brands for skincare!) Although it's not exciting, it's definitely good value for money.

My only complaint with Marie Claire The Parcel is that there are a range of shipping dates. It kills me to see other people unbox before me :P It takes so much willpower to resist clicking on people's spoilers and reviews!

I can't believe I also forgot to mention that I am most definitely reusing the cardboard box this came in. I'm actually running out of boxes to store my cosmetics in! This is getting out of control! :P

My unboxing:

Get yours here!
You should like me on facebook here~

This post is linked up to Fabulousandfunlife Monday Makeup Madness!

http://fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/monday-makeup-madness-24-link-up-party.html?m=1 (phone formatting, hope that's clickable!)

With love,

pynkbunny.


7 comments:

  1. lovely box! Good to see that the hair products are shampoo and conditioner, I have a million hair treatment products from these boxes and never get around to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I have quite a bit of hair treatment too! I daresay I've receiver even more shampoo and conditioner though! xD

      Delete
  2. Hey Athy! Did you delete your heart to heart post?
    I read it on bloglovin but now I can find it!
    Anyway I wanted to reply and say, don't worry what people say or comment about the content you are or are not posting.
    If everyone just did reviews or tutorials it would get a bit unoriginal, I think you found a gap in the blogging/vlogging world and owned it!
    Good Luck with your assignment xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      Thank you so much for your comment! You're too kind!
      I didn't quite delete it - I did revert it to draft (maybe temporarily?) while I mulled it over though XD
      Mainly thinking things like.. "What if tomorrow is the day I suddenly feel like I want to go on a reviewing spree?" :P And wondering if the post would be cornering me a little, since I really do intend to transition into reviews at some point! (And keep up unboxing of course!)
      Ultimately, the heart to heart thing seemed like a good idea when I posted it at 2am, but now that it's a sane hour of the day, I feel shy again x: Another thing I need to be working on!
      Thank you so much! Have a great rest of your day lovely <33

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, that lipstick looks phenomenal!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another great value box from Marie Claire's The Parcel but I must admit I did expect even more given that it was promoted as a Special Anniversary Edition box. I wrote a review on this box also that I'm publishing tomorrow if you're interested in comparing my thoughts to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I'd get this for the lippie, serum and the handcream - nice one hon! I've just received my Ageless Beauty box and it's brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete