Thursday, August 25, 2016

Dota2 Micro Plush Series 4 Unboxing/Reveal (10 boxes!)


Hi everyone!

It is no secret that I'm a huge Dota2 fan. Between managing, organising events, streaming and casting, pretty much everyone knows how much time I dedicate to the game.

So... Here is my unboxing of 10 micro plushies from the recent International 6 =) The biggest Dota 2 tournament with a prize pool of 20million USD!

They cost 15usd each and are still purchasable here if you are interested.

It randomly can be any of the following ten heroes or the set of couriers:
- Tuskarr
- Sand King
- Enchantress
- Dazzle
- Night Stalker
- Phoenix
- Winter Wyvern
- Rikimaru
- Patch, Stash and Hobb

Here is my video unboxing:
Here are pictures for those in a rush!



Some bonuses from the friend that helped me get them from Seattle for my birthday =): (Thank you Lei!)




Obviously I was very lucky to get two sets of the couriers ^^ I love them, they're so cute!

I have a post about the in-game couriers here.

Hope you guys enjoyed =)

xoxo pynkbunny

1 comment:

  1. Those are SO ADORABLE!!!! I don't play DOTA but I know so many people who do xD you're so lucky~

    http://gaeumak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete