Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Liz Lisa Summer Fukubukuro Lucky Bag 2016 Reveal (Two of them!)

Hello friends!

I recently got the Liz Lisa Summer Lucky Bag! (2016) =)


You can watch me unbox it on video here:




Here are some pictures for those on the run :P



Bag 1
Bag 2

I don't regret buying two at all.

They were released on July 22, and sold out within a few hours.

My package arrived at Tenso on July 28, and then was shipped out to me on July 29. Shipping cost $83AUD from Tenso warehouse to my house - very reasonable imo

Today is August 3 and it arrived! I used EMS because it was insured and was estimated to take around a week. I've had bad experiences in the past with getting items shipped internationally, so insurance was a must for me.

I'm overjoyed that it arrived so quickly, and at the great variety of items! The dresses are so exciting for me - I live for Liz Lisa dresses, hahaha.

This was a lot cheaper than the New Year's bags, but of course with the New Year's ones you don't get shopping totes, but a nicer quality bag or luggage case instead. The contents also seem a lot more random!

What did you get in your summer bag? Or what was your favourite item?

With love,

athy xx


3 comments:

  1. I have died after seeing ur fukubukuro contents especially the OPs!!! Omg ur super lucky!!! XD awesoooome!! I'm crossing my fingers for mine...hopefully get it next week T3T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes I think I lucked out!! I'm so happy :D Crossing my fingers for you too!! ^^ Can't wait to see what's in yours =D

      Delete
  2. Oh you got some great items! Really like that cute dress from your first bag :)


    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete