Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Camirelli Crate July - Camirelli's OFFICIAL LAUNCH BOX! Unboxing & Review~

Hi everyone!

Camirelli provides "high quality Handmade products including Soy Candles, Soaps, Coffee Scrubs and other body and candle related products." =) They're based in Australia!

This is their first subscription box EVER! It will ship out on the first of every month, so this shipped out on the 1st of July. It costs $30 + $10 shipping =) Mine arrived on July 6th - speedy!

(I got this for free because I won a giveaway, yay!)

Let's get to unboxing!



The box it came in - hand spray painted and so nice! Not the best to re-use to store products because of the structure of the box when opened though, but so pretty still~




The contents of the box! Look at all that stuff! WOW @A@

The soaps are so pretty and literally everything smells amazing. I thought that the owner chose these scents specifically for me because I love them all but turns out everyone got the same thing. :K




The information card =)

BONUS PICS OF ME WEARING THE HEADBAND LOL T.T



Pleasantly surprised that I didn't look too silly wearing it =) Not really my thing though! But it's warm and comfortable.

I LOVED THIS. So many different things to try! Mostly excited to use these candles. I don't have a melt burner but I guess it's time to invest in one xD

Do you have any recommendations for a burner for me? Preferably one I can buy online for cheaply~

And what did you guys think of the box? =)

Watch me smell everything! HAHAHA



Want a Camirelli crate of your own?

Camirelli Website [x]
Camirelli Crate purchase direct link [x]
Camirelli Facebook [x]



love you guys (:

pynkbunny~

6 comments:

  1. Hello! Wow there is so much to try in the box!!! My burner is literally 20 years old! You could try eBay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'd try eBay too. Would have been fun smelling all the different scents! Looks like an interesting box :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely so much fun! I love smelling things and my room and bathroom both smell lovely and different now =D!

      Delete
  3. I wish you could share the scent of these products through the internet! I imagine they all smell divine!

    Thanks for linking up to the Monday Makeup Madness link up party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this subscription box looks really nice and different to most others I've seen. :) Loved your unboxing video too, I just subbed to your Youtube! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for subscribing! It definitely is different, it's such a great idea :D

      Delete