Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Violet Box - Build-A-Box! Unboxing & Review!


Hi everyone <3

Two posts in a day! Whoa me, gotta slow it down :P

Most of you fellow Australian subscription box addicts have probably already heard of Violet Box's monthly subscription, but have you heard of their "Build-a-Box"?

It only lasted for 48 hours and is no longer up unfortunately - I can't find any evidence of it online! Top secret stuff guys!

It's very simple though - for $25 (including postage) you pick TWO makeup items, TWO skincare items and TWO "other" items! :) Sounds great already, right?

I wish I took screenshots of what you could choose from! There was lots of Doucce, Starlooks, Bioderma, Coastal Scents, Suki, Laqa & Co.. just to name a few brands off the top of my head =)

Here's what I picked!





The box it came in wasn't great, but oh well :P

THE VANILLA CANDLE SMELLS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND I HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO REGRETS. ZEROOOOOO~~

So many pretty colours in the Go Palette Beijing - can't wait to play with it a bit =)

And I am quite a big fan of my current Chella eyebrow pencil. I wanted a darker colour and a darker colour I got! Win.

Here's me talking and unboxing and stuff. :D


If you don't want to miss out, I guess you'll have to like VioletBox's facebook [x] because they posted on there when it started =)

Until next time!

Chow! Ciao! (?? Chow and Ciao!)

pynkbunny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment