Thursday, July 9, 2015

Rakuten - Master of Life Mini-Haul & Review!



Hi r/asianbeauty! (Just kidding, I obviously mean hi everyone :P)

Today I finally received my Master of Life mini-haul!

Thanks to this post [x] on r/asianbeauty, I managed to snag a free 2000 JPY coupon for any store on Rakuten! (It was only valid until May 31st, sorry!) Rakuten is kind of like Japanese ebay for those who haven't heard of it ^^ ~

I used it on none other than the very much recommended store Master of Life. You can check out the store here [x]! Mainly r/asianbeauty love their sunscreens (especially the much loved Biore ones), but of course they have other products!

There is also this excellent resource on how to request SAL shipping and order from Rakuten here [x]

SAL is significantly cheaper but also slower, hence why I ordered on May 29, got my shipment notification on June 9 and only received it today on July 6. (I'm in Australia BTW!)

Let's get on with my parcel! >=)



This is how it arrived! Without the pink bag of course, that's covering up my address. Nice big cardboard box!



How the box looks opened... Not sure what that mysterious piece of paper is since I can't read Japanese... X_X



I see some items peeking out!



Here we go! :D



1. Mommy UV Mild Gel 100g [x] 796 yen

2. Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50++++ [x] 679 yen

3. Hyaluronic Acid Masks [x] 916 yen

+SAL shipping (918 yen) and handling charge (117 yen)

All up: 3438 yen - 2000 yen = 1438 yen! (Around $16, and around a discount of $20 =))

So I got the Mommy bear sunscreen because it was cute basically. It's so perfect to sit on top of a vanity or something, and that pump is so convenient looking! I could easily get my whole family into sunscreen. Hehe.

The Biore Aqua Rich Watery Essence is like THE most raved about sunscreen on r/asianbeauty. I just had to know what the fuss was about. So naturally, that too was purchased. Let's just ignore my huge stash of brand new, shiny, unused sunscreen. Hehe.

The third item... Well, the coupon was for 2000yen excluding shipping, and honestly I just looked on the thread and saw someone purchasing this and thought, heck I've barely tried any Hyaluronic acid products and I love masks, why not?


Overall thoughts!
All up, these three items only cost me $16 so of course I'm happy with my experience. All the items arrived safely, at expected speed, were well packaged, and I had no issues ordering and requesting SAL shipping. 10/10 would shop with them again (:

I'm so excited to use these products and thank you so much to u/Babosaur for posting the Rakuten link!


I can't wait to try everything and review everything, eek!

What did you guys get with your Rakuten coupon? Show me, I'd love to see!

~~
My previous kbeauty unboxing [x] (Brad's K Beauty Box - My Cute Box!)
My previous kbeauty haul [x] (Tonymoly Delight Eyeshadows)
~~

Until next time guys, thanks for reading <3

pynkbunny

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh if only Mommy Mild UV Gel came with higher SPF I'd be alllll over it

    Also, I'm from asianbeauty and we should totally play dota2 lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH YOU PLAY DOTA2 TOO? Message me your steam profile and I'll add you! Let's definitely catch a game together sometime ^^ I wish it was higher SPF too but it's gentle nature would make it more appealing for my boyfriend/best friend who both have very very sensitive skin XD more of a share sunscreen than a for-me sunscreen! :3

      Delete