Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Collective Haul ♥ Nail Polish, Makeup, Skincare, Kbeauty... at a reduced price!

Hi everyone!

In a desperate attempt to fill the void in my life since Memebox left, here's what I've been spending my money on...



All of this cost $96.90 in total! (If this was a subscription box post I would follow up with something like "for ~$150 value!" xD)
Here's a list of what I bought: (Will add pictures as I paint my nails/swatch :))

Nails

- OPI Liquid Sand - Pussy Galore
- OPI Liquid Sand - Cant Let go
- OPI Liquid Sand - Vesper
- OPI Teal the Cows Come Home
- OPI Pink Friday
- Essie Eternal Optimist
- Essie Merino Cool

Skincare samples

- Dior Capture Totale Eye Cream sample
- Indio Eye Rise
- Indio Rebuild Cream
- Nuxe Cream Nirvanesque deluxe sample x2
- Palmer's Perfecting Facial Oil
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream

K-beauty

- Sally's hydrogel mask set (3 pieces)
- Etude House Wonder Pore Freshener
- The Skin House Aloe Water Mist

Makeup

- Mirnesse Secret Weapon Eyeliner in Liquid Gold
- Mirnesse Pencil Eyeliner in Kitty Brown
- Ecotools Skin Perfecthing brush
- Ecotools Large Powder Brush

Here's a video where I talk about everything, as usual...


Some more information on how I bought everything..

My latest obsession has been buying other people's rejected subscription box stuff :P

Being in the subscription box community, I had often heard of people talking about swapping and selling unwanted subscription box items. But I had no idea where! After lots of research, I finally found the place, and I've been having lots of fun selling my unwanted items and then recycling the money back into buying more :P

I've had only positive experiences in swap/sell/buy facebook groups but of course you have to use common sense - only use Paypal, pay for tracking, ask for lots of pictures, and if you think anything is suspicious, then don't do it!

I personally have no qualms over buying things that have been swatched once or opened so this has been a great find for me :) Of course, it's all about comfort level - I understand the hesitation to trust strangers over the internet but the admins of these groups are simply lovely and take really good care of us Australian subscription box swappers!

I can't wait to do my nails with all these polishes... And I have so much more stuff on the way gar :(

If you enjoyed this post/video, please let me know! Because I probably won't bother if it doesn't seem like anyone likes them :P

Thanks for reading everyone!

xx athy

No comments:

Post a Comment