Monday, March 23, 2015

March 2015 Bellabox - Unboxing & Review!

Hi everyone!

Today I'm here with my March 2015 Bellabox unboxing and first impressions!



The contents~



The card...

Really disappointed to be honest. The box has so much damn green in it!

The only product I'll use in this month's box is the Palmer's day cream which is worth about $1.50.

Having paid $15 for this box (and new customers would have had to pay an extra $2.95!), it's a rather bad box personally. Even overall, the value of this box is $20.

I believe two of the items (the Kerastase and the Revlon) are repeats too.

Does any of this fit the #Selfie theme? Other than the eyeliner and the bonus foundation, not really.

Grr.

The most appalling part of this box was that the product information card claims that "the Nivea Sunlight Feel Face Veil offers a veil against both UVA and UVB rays."

That seems like blatantly false information because of the lack of PA rating on the sunscreen. The PA rating (have you ever noticed sunscreens with a PA+ or PA+++ kind of rating?) indicates protection against UVA rays. If there is any protection against UVA at all, it must be negligible because of the lack of PA rating. This is blatant false information.

I emailed customer service about this since I would be very worried for those out there applying this product to their skin expecting comprehensive sun protection! In Australia sun diseases are extremely prevalent!

Six days since they have replied that they will "verify this with Nivea" and no response.

This shows a distinct lack of integrity from the company. (Did someone say - Wen conditioner making your hair fall out?)

It is obvious Bellabox does not care about their customers and will put whatever product in the box as long as the companies pay them.

You're seriously better off spending your money on buying stuff you want than this silly website. But you can click through if you want to buy one anyway. It would cost you $17.95 and I'd highly recommend a different box though. (I'm looking for options to switch to if you guys have any suggestions! The ones I know are Violetbox, The Parcel, and Lust Have It. My experiences with Lust Have It are awful so I've already ruled that one out, hahahaha.)

My unboxing and first impressions video;


with lots of love,

pynkbunny. :)

1 comment:

  1. Check out my review on Bellabox March 2015 too pls! :)
    http://memoirsoftwolovers.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/review-bellabox-march-2015.html

    ReplyDelete