Thursday, May 14, 2015

Bradbox ♥ Mystery Box ♥ First Impressions & Review! ♥


-- NOTICE --

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY LATEST POST ON WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO BRAD, AND WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IF YOU'VE BOUGHT OFF HIM.

It's important!

--


Hi everyone!

If you're not in the Korean Beauty Addicts Australia group, you probably haven't heard of Brad Rilen. So I'm going to tell you a bit about him.

♥ HE'S TOTALLY FREAKING AWESOME. 

Recently, he did five mystery destash boxes
Each were $40 (including shipping) and would be filled with at least that much worth in Korean beauty items. 
Only three brands were spoiled and no items were spoiled: Etude House, Innisfree and Elizavecca. I LOVE Etude House, so of course I had to jump on that!

The reveal! ♥


Here are the contents of my box! (I'm so impressed this all fit in a Memebox!)

 Etude House Age Defense Essential Softener (full size, RRP $22USD)
 echoice Dear Iris Perfume Body Mist (full size, RRP $4)
 Etude House Belle Dress Body Lotion (full size, RRP $9USD)
 Beauty People Gel Pencil Eyeliner in Glimmer Bronze (full size, RRP $20~? Conflicting sources on this)
 Innisfree Jeju Volanic Pore Toner (70ml sample, ~$8)
 Etude House Moistfull Colagen Sleeping Pack (30ml sample, ~$3)
 Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream (20ml, ~$5)
 Etude House Moistfull Collagen Emulsion (25ml, ~$7)
 Etude House Age Defense Emulsion (25ml, ~$4)

That's ~$87! And I rounded down for the samples guys. So it was more than that. O:

I was so happy and excited with this box that I had to refilm because my constant "OMG" noises were making my microphone upset and creating audio issues xD

After filming I asked Brad if he was a psychic magician because I loved every single item in the box and he said he watched my videos so he knew what to pick! What a thoughtful and sweet guy! Seriously!

You can't purchase this exact box since it was a "destash", but he is starting his own box business! It is very exciting and the first set of boxes is already on its way out, and I'm so excited to unbox it for you guys soon.

For all the latest updates on Brad's new Bradbox, join the Korean Beauty Addicts Australia group here . Hopefully he gets his own website soon so it's more convenient for you guys to have a look, but it's very new and I'm always all for giving you guys the latest in Australian Korean beauty -.^

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and as always, here is my unboxing...


Fun fact: usually youtube gives you a default thumbnail, but most people change it so it's obvious what you're doing with the video. (Eg. Adding a title with bigger text, or making it more obvious it's a box by choosing a thumbnail where the person is holding up the box.)

But I quite like the default youtube chose, and I almost kept it... It looked like this...


This is an image! The real video is up there guys!


Just me holding too much stuff and being unable to hold it. PRETTY GOOD REPRESENTATION OF THIS BOX. TOO MUCH STUFF I'M IN LOVE WITH OMG WAT DO

Thanks for reading guys and I'll talk to you all later!

Lots & lots of love,

pynkbunny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment