Sunday, May 31, 2015

Testerkorea Haul + How to set up your Etude House Princess Makeup Table

Hi everyone!

I'm here today with a small Testerkorea haul :D As well as a quick review on the Etude House Princess Makeup Table.

I ordered on May 15, it shipped out on May 19, and it arrived on May 28 - I live in Australia so I'm very impressed with the fast shipping time! It seems like TK really has gotten their act together!



The huge box cardboard box! Seemed very excessive for what I ordered, I wondered why...



Opening the box up made it clear why the box was huge... There was so much foam and bubble wrap omg.



Here are all my things wrapped up! No free samples unfortunately :( Boo.


Everything out of one layer of packaging =3


Here's what I got: (with clickable links straight to TesterKorea!)

1. Etude House Princess Makeup Table
2. Memebox It's My Cushion DIY Pact
3. Innisfree Eye Primer
4. Memebox It's My Cushion DIY Pact Cushion Refill x2
5. NonCo Tea Tree Spot Pack


So everything cost me $36.35 USD ^^

How cute is the big cardboard box? That's the Etude House Princess Makeup Table in there!

I really struggled with it - I originally filmed a video but it was a complete failure :c



The instructions...

My version! HOW TO PUT TOGETHER AN ETUDE HOUSE PRINCESS MAKEUP TABLE! C;

Step 1: Put the long things in the base



Step 2: After you understand how the things click, use the glue included!



Step 3: Put the top on



Step 4: Put the other top thing on



Step 5: Insert the triangles into however high you'd like them



The triangles are quite weak so after you've experimented with them a bit, you should glue those on too.

And just like that, you're done!

I'm pretty pleased I figured it out - even with my repetitive failing and confusion at fairly easy to follow instructions, it only took me about 10 minutes.

I thought a picture guide would help other people like me. I tried looking for one at some point because I was a bit lost :P

I instagrammed what I did with mine! c:

I love this! The top is deceptively deep and I can reach for everything so much more easily than my clunky previous system,

And it looks so cute and pink! I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS.

Expect a how-to on the DIY Cushion Pact soon! If that sounds like something you'd be interested in, you should subscribe to me here to get updated ;) or Follow my blog with Bloglovin~ I only joined just today!
I post videos pretty regularly, and I would have had a TK haul video... I just have the flu, haha.

As for my experiences with TesterKorea - I'm surprised at how fast they shipped out after hearing horror stories. I ordered from Jolse on the same day (only one item) and my TK order arrived faster! No free samples though :'( I cry a little inside. I think I got some good items at a price I was very happy to pay though!

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you all enjoyed!

Do you have the Etude House Princess Makeup Table? I'd love to see yours! Show meeee ^^ ~

With lots of love,

pynkbunny

(PS - AB mods - I am also pynkbunny on Reddit and r/asianbeauty)

No comments:

Post a Comment