Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Ebay Haul #1 - Pink, Liz Lisa, Jessup Brushes, Acrylic holders & more!

Hi everyone!

I have an ebay haul for you guys today - this blogpost is just a supplement to my little youtube video review on some of the items I've been buying in the past few months. (More easily clickable links, etc.)

If you're going to skip my review, then just know I recommend heavily against the beauty blender and micro USB cables, and mildly against the Jessup brushes. Everything else is good and you should totally go for it!

I love these posts from other people because the world of ebay is so big! I found quite a few of these items by myself going through pages upon pages of random search terms, so I hope you guys find something you're interested in buying from my hard work ;)

Without furter ado, here's the video ~





Items in order of mention (with clickable links that lead you straight to buying!):

1. For iPhone Pad Samsung HTC Cute New Rabbit Shape Phone Holder 1 PC 7 Colours



2. Edge Colourful Coaster Silicone Cup Drinks Holder Mat Tableware Placemat Home 



3. Tide 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Mouse Fruit Mouse Mice USB Receiver For PC 




mummy look! i'm so photogenic!
4. *1502* Poogle (pink) from NEOPETS with petpet - Plush - 2005




5. Hot Travel Utility Simple Passport ID Card Cover Holder Case Protector PVC Skin




I look like a normal beauty blender, but I'm actually gross and evil. Don't buy me, seriously.
6. Flawless Drop Gourd Foundation Makeup Sponge Puff Powder Smooth Beauty Blender
(This link is here so you know what to avoid. Seriously, don't buy this unless you want to feel foundationy regret on your face. You have been warned.)



7. Makeup Brush Cleaners Silicone Glove Scrubber Cleaning Tool Cosmetic Foundation




8. 10x CR2032 3V LITHIUM CELL BATTERY 5004LC 2032 ECR2032




bonus gift - you won't necessarily get this
9. LIZ LISA LIZ MELO DRESS Kawaii  LIZ LISA My melody Japan only 



bonus gift - you won't necessarily get this


10. LIZ LISA Kawaii long sleeve blouse LIZ MERO Japan only

Here's a direct link to the seller of this beautiful Liz Lisa - zakkaya-bancho ♥

 I HAVE SINCE DISCOVERED THAT THIS STORE SELLS FAKES. NOT AUTHENTIC LIZ LISA. =(

11. I don't have links for the exact micro USB cables I bought, sorry! I'd recommend you avoid buying them off ebay and get them from a local reputable electronics store anyway!




12. NEW Beauty Makeup Nail Polish Storage Organizer Rack Display Stand Holder



13. Clear Acrylic Makeup Cosmetic Organizer Lipstick Brush Display Rack Holder v#h9 -




14. 10Pcs Professional Cosmetic Makeup Brush Brushes Set Powder Eyeshadow BYWG -

(AVOID this particular seller for Jessup brushes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment