Sunday, June 21, 2015

Glamour Affair Sydney 2015 - Amazing blogger/youtuber event ~


Hi everyone!

I was lucky enough to be invited to the Glamour Affair event in Sydney!

For those of you who don't know, Glamour Affair is an amazing blogger/youtuber event run by the lovely Melissa Bubbles and Erin from 3 Bs blog.

It's a day of meeting the lovely people we only knew in the Internet world finally, of discovering new beauty products and ideas, and also fun games and food!

Upon entering I got a cute name tag and for being one of the first few people I got this cute gift bag~



Proceeded to sit on some comfy looking chairs and that's when I met Leah from TemporaryPrincess! She's so sweet and she takes the prettiest flatlay pictures, you guys should go check her blog out!

 Afterwards we were told to go find our seats...



Look at all the bags! We couldn't even sit down because those huge goody bags were taking up our spaces. haha :P



The lovely ladies I had the pleasure of sitting next to throughout the presentations!

Ingrid from fabulousandfunlife and Brittany from brittanykate1993!

(Shella Martin looking stunning omg)
First on the schedule was the lovely Shella Martin (celebrity makeup artist! She's done Tina Arena!)  telling us about how important skincare was to doing makeup =)

It was extremely informative and she worked magic on these girls!




We also had Boe Professional ladies telling us about the brand and having some games with prizes! oooo~




The Lush presentation was really interactive - SO many freebies! Their edible lip scrubs was one of my favourite items to try - you just scrubbed your lips and then ate it afterwards! Delicious~


Rosehip+, Revvies and Enbacci also had some short presentations!

I wish I had a shot of Enbacci's because it was amongst my favourites - the CEO came and personally talked to us and she was so lovely and she had an AMAZING dress on... (Why didn't I take a picture?!)



Then we had some games! We had missions to do instagram photos with a person we randomly selected out of a hat... Here's what I did to a photo of poor Georgia from theweekendattic...

A photo posted by (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・✧ (@pynkbunnyy) on

Haha, they wanted us to be creative! So I did what I did best and massacred the photo with too many sparkles!



These were the two photos that won awesome prizes - so creative and funny!



A photo posted by Leah (@temporaryprincess) on


After all of that, it was finally the end... Many photos were to be had!



I didn't get to meet every single person, but I wish I could have!

Everyone was so nice and friendly and I had such a blast!



SELFIE SPAM~~



Me and Susie from Snooooziee~ We met through her beauty chat group and she's actually the reason I even found out about the event, so I'm mad grateful <3 She's as hilarious in real life as she is on her channel! XDD





The lovely Dee from Dee K Australia ~ How amazing does her hair and makeup look?! Her face is like glowing and radiant and -sigh-~ I could never get my hair to look that amazing and curly! She does a lot of Australian makeup videos - she works at Priceline so she knows what's up!





Messy from MessyDownunder! I don't even know why I'm linking her, because you probably definitely already know of her, but there the link is if you don't. She's so funny and pretty and nice and aaaaarghh /i'mnotaweirdstarstruckweirdo
SHE WAS LIKE ONE OF THE FIRST AUS YOUTUBERS I ever watched but I was subscribed to her with my non-youtuber channel (if that makes sense)! So when she subscribed to my main channel I was like O_O" WHOA #youtubergoals. :D





And of course Melissa Bubbles! Our wonderful event organiser actually does pretty great beauty videos =) I learnt the compact beauty hack off of her channel! ^^

OH and no selfie, but funny story - I met the adorably sweet Lily from lilynotlouise while we were lined up in the bathroom! Bwahaha~ Super informative blog, go check it out!


Again, I really wish I could have met more of you! (And I probably will now that I have a bunch of your instagram and blog names, hehe.)

BUT soon enough, the day was over and we were all out of time :(

And so after we all said our byes, it was finally time to go home..

But wait... Going home doesn't mean the end yet...




Yes... I drove home and in my sleep-deprived & exhausted state (all the excitement was exhausting, okay?!), I did an UNBAGGING VIDEO.





I KNOW. IT'S LONG. I TRIED TO MAKE IT QUICK BUT I HONESTLY COULDN'T. BECAUSE THAT BAG IS BASICALLY BOTTOMLESS GUYS. BOTTOMLESS.
(Okay not literally, but you know what I mean!)

I'll do a separate blogpost with the contents for those who hate videos, but this post has already gone on way too long!

So expect that soon... I'm finally going to go and nod off though, so until next time, thank you guys for reading!


FINAL SHOUTOUT TO GLAMOUR AFFAIR'S MAJOR SPONSORS~

Skindinavia (Award-winning makeup finishing spray! + more beauty products~)
Bioderma Laboratoire Dermatologique (Amazing skincare products!)
Boe Beauty (Affordable yet effective cosmetic line exclusive to Big W)
Rosehip Plus+ (Finest Rosehip products to enhance beauty both inside and out!)
Momma Ministiry of Mineral Makeup Australia (Affordable, cruelty-free, chemical-free products)
Beachside Dojo (Our event venue! Beachfront, nice food, pleasant atmosphere~)
thankyou. (Lots of different high quality products that contribute to providing training to someone in need)
Lush Cosmetics (Beauty/bath products that are 100% against animal testing~)

xoxo pynkbunny





6 comments:

  1. Shucks, you're too cute! <3 It was so lovely meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great review from this amazing event. It was so lovely meeting you and sitting next to you for the presentations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a great event, I recently purchased two storage boxes for the makeup in my cupboard, but now it's filled up with makeup from glamour affair :D It was lovely meeting you on Saturday, hopefully i'll bump into you at another event!

    PS. I love the bunnies on your page, I think I have a cardigan with similar bunnies haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been reorganising my storage for all this makeup I've been receiving lately! It's absolutely insane! Hope to see you again soon too <3

      I have a sweater with the bunnies on it too! :D

      Delete