Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Lust Have It May 2015 - Women's Box, Review, Spoilers & Impressions!


Hi everyone!

A Lust Have It May 2015 (not-box) for you guys today!

I say not box because this is the thing the contents came in...

What happened?! Did I miss the memo?!
My last LustHaveIt was in November 2011, and it was actually my first subscription box ever. It cost $10, I did a very crappy unboxing video in my ex-boyfriend's room with 10pm lighting, and I had no idea what I was talking about. I promptly unsubscribed to LHI after that because although the box was great for $10, I wouldn't pay $20 for it and I did not have nearly as much disposable income back then as I do today.

So it's actually a little sentimental for me to have my second box when my blog has just hit 30,000views... Even though it's low to some people, it's a big number to me and it really makes me feel like I've learnt so much between then and now :)

So since it's been so long, I got emailed a coupon for "$10 for my first box." After carting it, it became $8, which I did not mind at all!



I was very impressed with the contents of this box!

That's a LOT of good items for $8, and even though half the box are repeat items from other boxes, there are two very new items that are full sized and are more than enough to make up for it.



The brush and the Hola are worth at least $53 already. Add in the masks, $20. Add in the samples and you have something like another $8.

That's $81 value for an $8 box.

I would have happily paid the full $20 for this, this box was insane!


It was more skincare than makeup focused, which I personally like, but some people don't tend to. Either way, they probably chose the foundation stick instead, which still would have paid off the value of the box by itself.
(You could choose the foundation stick or foundation brush via emailed survey - otherwise it was randomly chosen for you.)

I don't see how anyone could complain about this box. It's probably one of the best value Australia boxes I've received so far. (Big claim!)

It shipped and arrived on time, it had a great spoiler item with options, it had a little something in there for everyone, and it had fantastic value.

My only complaint is.... Where is the physical box?! 

I'm a cardboard box junkie and I love my boxes to store things in and collect! -grr-

This probably has been something ongoing for a while that I just didn't know about because I wasn't staying updated with LustHaveIt news. All I knew is they were having issues before May, and now they seem to be getting their act together again.

As always, here's my unboxing video!



Here's the link I used to get an $8 box if you're interested - click here.
Even though my review and experience with this box is good, you must keep in mind that LustHaveIt has recently been undergoing legal issues, heavy delays with shipping times and other issues that have not affected me personally. Please consider this before you buy, and always pay with Paypal so you are protected.

with lots of love,

pynkbunny.


No comments:

Post a Comment