Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Marie Claire The Parcel - Winter Edit - Unboxing & Review!


Hi everyone!

I finally received my Marie Claire "The Parcel" today!

The payment day was by 29th of April, and shipping dates were from 8th-24th June. Some people got theirs shipped out on the 8th! Mine shipped out right at the end, I received mine today on the 23rd!

GRR. :K

ANWAY, let's open up this bad baby!



Contents;

♥ OPI Nail Lacquer in Orange You Stylish ($20)
♥ L'oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes So Couture ($27.95)
♥ Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Aid ($15.95)
♥ Estee Lauder Revitalising Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme, 5ml sample ($13.33)
♥ Neutrogena Hydroboost Masks x3 ($15)
♥ Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towlettes ($4)
♥ John Frieda Beach Blonde Cool Dip Shampoo 50ml sample ($3) ($17 for 300ml)
♥ John Frieda Smooth Seas Detangling Shampoo 50ml sample ($3)
♥ John Frieda Ocean Waves Sea Salt Spray 30ml sample ($3) ($17 for 150ml)
♥ Woolworths Select Quick & Easy Nail Remover Wipes 30x ($2)

Altogether - $107!


Information card:






I'M SO EXCITED TO TRY THE LANOLIPS. & so happy it's in this box!

I know I'll use the Neutrogena masks, Neutrogena makeup wipes, the Estee Lauder cream, and the Woolworths wipes eventually =)

Also happy to put the OPI in my ever-growing nail polish collection.

The only products I'm meh about is the mascara and the John Frieda, and even then I might be pleasantly surprised, so this is a really great value box, both in $$ monetary terms and usability terms too!


My unboxing video:




Thanks for reading everyone xx

pynkbunny

3 comments:

  1. I loved mine too...they keep getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I read a subscription box review, I realise how I need to join the bandwagon! Great review, the products look awesome! Lanolips are fantastic, especially in the winter! Nice to meet you via Ingrid's Monday blogger link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I read a subscription box review, I realise how I need to join the bandwagon! Great review, the products look awesome! Lanolips are fantastic, especially in the winter! Nice to meet you via Ingrid's Monday blogger link up!

    ReplyDelete