Saturday, June 13, 2015

Liz Lisa Gyaru Japanese Fashion Inspired Haul ♥ Liz Lisa, Ank Rouge, Samantha Thavasa, Offbrand~


Hi everyone!

Just yesterday I finished my final exams ~ So of course I had to have a celebratory haul!

This all cost $205 and purchased from my gyaru fairy godmother x) ~

LET'S LAUNCH RIGHT INTO THE VIDEO, SHALL WE?!




Here are the original pictures of each item that the original seller posted =)

Everything ended up being how I expected and being very wearable, so I'm really happy!


1. Ank Rouge Pink Bow Skirt $15




2. Offbrand Pink Dress $20



3. Offbrand Cream Jumpsuit



4. Offbrand Floral Dress $25



5. Liz Lisa Bow Pink Sweater $20



6. Offbrand Black Lace Bow Top $5




7. Offbrand Sailor-look Sweater/Cardigan $5



8. Liz Lisa Camisole $10




9. Samantha Thavasa Handbag $90




I paid well below RRP for all these items so I'm really happy!

Everything is so cute and she even gave me a little hand-written note and a free gift ~







2 comments: