Tuesday, June 23, 2015

June Bellabox Unboxing & Review ~ Winter Warrior! 2015

Hi everyone!

Just a quick fix spoiler post~

My June Bellabox arrived today! In June! WOW.

You know what's even more amazing?!

THE CONTENTS.




The information card~



This box was $15 for $90 value!! O______O

Bellabox rarely ever impressed me (quite the opposite actually) so just... wow!

I love and would use ALL the colours in the Stefan eyeshadow palette, there's two lip products which I LOVE and I do say I want from my profile, and I love single sachet makeup cleanser wipes. I think they're a handy sample. :K

WOOOOO~

Who would've thought that Bellabox could impress me, even amongst all the boxes of things I've been receiving lately?

My unboxing video as always~



stay safe and healthy everyone!

pynkbunny



5 comments:

  1. I was with bellabox for a year, but just started to get too many things I wasn't interested in.
    Glad you loved this box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed by this box, bellabox hasn't impressed for for a couple of years now, but this is not too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the Stefan eyeshadow box. That on its on was worth this Bellabox! Your Hello Kitty tin of brushes was cute too! I have bought things in the past just to get the tin they were in ;)

    Thanks for linking up with Monday Makeup Madness #12 link up party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This box looks very nice!! I am addicted to those subscription services!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This box looks very nice!! I am addicted to those subscription services!!!

    ReplyDelete