Saturday, June 6, 2015

Target Ebay Store Haul - NYX & Lifestyle! + (An actual photo of Nyx Wicked Lipstick Stone Cold on a face... Not just a swatch...)


Hi everyone!

Today's post is a haul from Target's ebay store. This is not to be confused with the Target website!

click me to go to the targetau ebay store!
They offer the same stuff as the physical stores with the same prices!

Shipping is $10 per item, but after $75, shipping Australia-wide is free.

Target's a pretty neat store and the ebay store is also new, so I thought I'd do a little haul to show you guys + give you guys a little review! (Even though essentially it's boring target items :P)

ANYWAY, into what I got! The store had a storewide 20% off coupon~




This is everything I got for $77! Here's the breakdown:



1. Target Essentials Pack of 12 Plastic Coat Hangers - RRP $2.50 ($2 after 20% off!) here

I use these and these only to hang up my clothes. I'm a bit wary of other hangers because the coat hangers my family uses are the cheap wire/metal kind that have previously snagged/damaged my clothes, so I don't use them when possible. (Or they break in a few months, lol.)

$2.50 for 12 is extremely reasonable and I thought I'd stock up since I'm always buying new clothes ;) These are extremely durable and do the job.

Anyway this was added to my cart as an afterthought and because I figured I'd eventually buy a pack of these anyway - might as well save 50c, hehe!



2. Anatomicals 100% not Chanel, but cocoa all the same cocoa body cleanser (RRP $4, $3.20 after 20% off!) here

Oh man, I love this flavour text. So hilarious.

This stuff smells freaking delicious, but even if it didn't work well as a body cleanser, I wouldn't mind keeping it in my bathroom vanity to just look cute. :D

So affordable! And this wasn't in stock at my local target - I had my eye on a few things by Anatomicals, but this wasn't there! So yay, score!




3. Rabbit Treats Jar (RRP $10, $8 after 20% off) here

Farout, this went on sale after I ordered and now it's $7 on the ebay store. OH WELL, ANYWAY-

Look how pretty this jar is!

This is about when I do a plug for Target's customer service - it's damn impressive. I sent them a bunch of questions, and one of them was about the dimensions of this item - they actually have people call in to their physical stores to check for you. They always reply within 24 hours - a few times they've replied within ten minutes. Like, jeez, they either have a lot of customer service reps or a few that are VERY dedicated.

I can't wait to put this to use. ^_^



4. Nyx Lippies!

a) Nyx Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel (RRP $9.95, $5.60 after 30% off then 20% off)
b) Nyx Butter Gloss in Angel Food Cake (RRP $9.95, $5.60 after 30% off then 20% off)
c) Nyx Butter Gloss in Devil Food Cake (RRP $9.95, $5.60 after 30% off then 20% off)
d) Nyx Wicked Lippie in Stone Cold (RRP $12.95, $7.30 after 30% off then 20% off)


I mentioned in my video that Apple Strudel didn't come hygienically sealed/new. I contacted their customer service about it and they replied (again, within 10 minutes!) and offered to ship me a replacement. Just like that. It was simple and easy and quick, and they don't stuff you around like some certain other ebay stores. -sigh-

5. Quilt cover - coming soon, it's in the process of being washed etc LOL


I think the store would be very convenient for anyone living far from a physical target store :D Although that does kind of defeat the purpose of being able to hassle-free return at any physical target store. I'm sure there's another return option for those who can't access one though!

I'm also just very happy with my haul in general!

Here's my unboxing video as always ~~




While I was looking for pictures of Stone Cold, all I could find were swatches or pictures of just the colour on people's lips.

I found out why when I applied it... So without further ado... Here's a bonus picture...

Don't click this unless you want the shock of your life... Seriously...

OKAY CLICK HERE FOR IT IF YOU'RE MENTALLY PREPARED.

Yeah, it's not very wearable. For anyone, I'd imagine. I look a little bit like I ate a unicorn, and more like I'm trying to look like a clown.

STILL A LOT OF FUN, BUT YEAH. SINCE I COULDN'T FIND A LOT OF PICTURES OF THIS WORN WITH A FACE ON THE INTERNET, HERE YOU GO INTERNET.

Jeez, am I going to regret uploading that?


With lots and lots of love and pink wishes!

pynkbunny xx

6 comments:

  1. Wow Stone Cold definitely isn't a colour that I'd go for yikes! Angel Food Cake looks pretty cute though so I might go and check out my local Target :)

    sayyip.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA yikes indeed! Took a lot of self-love from me to post that photo with Stone Cold~ XDD

      I totally recommend it! Let me know how it goes!

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I hope you enjoy everything you got! Stone Cold would be great for makeup looks for creativity and such xx

    http://www.sweetaholic-beauty.com/2015/06/australis-bronzeyed-girl-eyeshadow.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha someone suggested using it as an eyeshadow which is probably what I'll try out! :D

      OMG I've been to your blog before! =3 You have that extensive glamour affair post!

      /notacreep LOVE YOUR BLOG :D

      Delete
  3. yayy<3 so happy I found your blog! lovely post^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!

      I just checked out your blog and omg I'm in love! :3

      Delete